OneWorld Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneWorld Alliance

OneWorld Alliance members - Airline Mogul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VistaJet - Here we grow again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flyjoe72
OneWorld Bronze Member
OneWorld Bronze Member

VistaJet - Here we grow again! Empty
PostSubject: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

VistaJet is pleased to announce the opening of it's latest focus city in Toronto, ON. This exciting new destination opens up VistaJet's route network to the Canadian market, as well as the highly populated Northeastern and Upper Midwest USA markets. We are pleased to provide an alternate choice for air travel in the Toronto marketplace. Toronto also becomes the first Canadian market for OneWorld Alliance.

Toronto joins VistaJet's network including the headquarter hub in Las Vegas and our largest city in Charlotte. We have exciting growth plans in Toronto, including becoming a key city in our future Trans-Atlantic with it's ideal location to support many of the major European destinations.

VistaJet's focus in the coming months and year will be for the continued development of our key focus cities and will be evaluating several markets for a future international focus city to be announced later this year!

VistaJet - The Spirit of Allegheny
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best of luck! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://oneworldalliance.rpg-board.net
K3N2Y
OneWorld Silver Member
OneWorld Silver Member
K3N2Y

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 pm

really looking forward working with you
Back to top Go down
kjs607
OneWorld Bronze Member
OneWorld Bronze Member
kjs607

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 am

Same here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1843833118&ref=profile
flyjoe72
OneWorld Bronze Member
OneWorld Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 am

Thank you, I look forward to working with you.

Toronto has turned into a competitive market in the last day. Air Canada is already a giant there and has limited growth to new destinations. They can only upgauge their aircraft. However there is another airline called MacMillan that has put multiple A-340s in some markets and single A-340 flights on others. In the Toronto-Montreal market, two airlines alone have 7 frequencies.

Toronto will likely see only A-319s and Dash 8-400s until later growth to some Asian, European, and South American markets that will require an A-330, 767, or 777.
Back to top Go down
kjs607
OneWorld Bronze Member
OneWorld Bronze Member
kjs607

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 am

Sounds like there's alot of competition in toronto Exclamation Surprised
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 am

Yeah, sounds very competitive. Heathrow is cut-throat & the ultimate AM survival challenge!! pale Fierce competition and way too many airlines operating from it in my opinion. The problem is, the more airlines establishing themselves at Heathrow, the lower your profit is. Everyone is doing the same routes and I guess if everyone stuck to doing 1 freq, it will still be managable, but they don't. Some airlines have frequencies of 8 and 9! That just drops profit for every single airline on that route & at the airport for that matter. As an example, I had a really good profit route, then another airline (won't mention any names) created the same route with two different aircrafts at these ridiculous frequencies which dropped my profit from over €200 000 down to barely over €30 000, all in just one real day. Because this happened all the airlines started adjusting their fares, which results in constant fare editing (on a daily basis) and of cause....everyday profit just drops more. Needless to say I am annoyed..... Mad
Back to top Go down
kjs607
OneWorld Bronze Member
OneWorld Bronze Member
kjs607

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 am

I know but if you look you can always find a profitable route
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:27 am

I guess so yes. I haven't really had time to sit down and reavulate my routes in the last few weeks. I work in the industry myself and we are moving towards the travel high season so been extremely busy work-wise. Luckily I will be at home this weekend so I can sit and work on it and see what I can do. However, I doubt I will start from Heathrow ever again.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VistaJet - Here we grow again!   VistaJet - Here we grow again! Empty

Back to top Go down

VistaJet - Here we grow again!
Page 1 of 1