OneWorld Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneWorld Alliance

OneWorld Alliance members - Airline Mogul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K3N2Y
OneWorld Silver Member
OneWorld Silver Member
K3N2Y

usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta Empty
PostSubject: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 pm

guys, I've noticed that one of our member has been using Singapore Changi for some of the flights. I don't mind that you use Changi as a secondary base, but can you please inform me beforehand if you are going to use my bases? and to what routes? so that we can avoid competition among ourselves.
thanks

you can post the "permission" here. thank you..
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:59 pm

I agree with this, if you're planning to create routes from one of our alliance bases, please inform the alliance airline that's based there of your plans. We are here to assist each other not compete against each other.
Back to top Go down
https://oneworldalliance.rpg-board.net
K3N2Y
OneWorld Silver Member
OneWorld Silver Member
K3N2Y

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 am

In the ingame forum, AIA stated that it has planned routes from SINGAPORE to Melbourne and Beijing and London.
I am here to protest as those routes are my most profitable routes. especially with Melbourne and Beijing.
I am NOT allowing AIA to open the SIN-MEL and SIN-PEK route..
thank you
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 am

I have taken note of your complaint. I will get in touch with AIA and discuss the matter with them. In the mean time, can I please ask you to be a little patient to allow me to sort this out? I know you are rather unhappy, but I will try and have it sorted out as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

Garuda, can you please do me a favor? Please send the following details to me regarding these two routes. I tried to research it but my alliance routes to not display in the route results. Please seperate the info for Garuda and AIA:

- Aircraft type used on route
- Frequency
- Fare charged

As soon as you send this to me, I can take it further and sort the matter out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
K3N2Y
OneWorld Silver Member
OneWorld Silver Member
K3N2Y

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 am

actually, AIA hasnt opened the route yet but they said they are planning to and have ordered the aircraft for that.
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am

According to the alliance stats, 3 routes were created within the alliance from Singapore Changi. These routes were created by AIA:

SIN > KUL
SIN > CGK
SIN > BKK

I will have a chat to him and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta   usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta Empty

Back to top Go down

usage of SIngapore Changi and Soekarno-Hatta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OneWorld Alliance :: Current Hubs & Planned Future Hubs-
Jump to: